Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Product Rave Wednesday

 

I know, I know.  I’m been such a slacker.  There are a lot of things going on in this household and I’m just not ready to share.  In time dear friends, in time.

So instead I’m going to rave about a few of my favorite things right now.

*These are my own thoughts and opinions.  I am not being compensated for my writing.

Skin- since getting pregnant with Bear I have been struggling to control my skin.  It goes in waves.  I’ll find a face soap that works for a few weeks and then it looks like I’ve been attacked.  My whole face, especially chin and upper lip become covered in large, painful pimples.

Until now.

BURT’S BEES (pictures will link you to product webpage)

A peach of a scrub.  Stick it to blemishes.

This scrub keeps my face feeling clean and it’s all natural.  The herbal blemish stick is amazing.  Within 1 day my pimples were less inflamed and less painful.  Within 3-4 days they were almost gone.  My skin has been clear for over a week now.  BUT, it stinks.  The natural tea tree oil and licorice scent are overpowering, but it’s a small price to pay. I  love that it’s natural and the scent fades as the alcohol evaporates.

I bought these both at Target and have fallen head over heels in love.

GLUTEN FREE:  I’ve shared openly on here about my gluten-free journey and I’ll be honest that sometimes a craving for gluten overtakes me.  I’m trying really hard not to cave and to find alternatives.  Breakfast food is one that has beaten me.  I’m not really an egg fan, for me it’s pancakes, french toast and waffles.

Van’s Gluten-Free Waffles

I tried the blueberry ones today, and they are FANTASTIC. I remember trying the plain ones a few years ago and them being alright, but today these hit the spot.  I will warn though, they are a SWEET waffle due to the juice they add.  Thankfully, that’s how I like my waffles.  I bought them at my local grocery store for $3.69.  In the world of gluten-free products they’re relatively inexpensive.

Hope you enjoy all these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...