Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chores

It's naptime around these parts, and this is by far my ffavorite chore. Nighttime sleep has been a difficult commodity so snuggling my little Bear during the day is much appreciated.

Spring is in the air...
INSERT PHOTO

and my favorite chore is well-needed. I started my day off with two loads of laundry in hope to catch the fleeting 60* weather. I love hanging my laundry outside in the anticipation of taking the clean clothes out of the drawer later on and swearing I still smell the sunshine.

While I love doing laundry, putting in the washer and then hanging it outside, I hate finishing it. There are plenty of times I forget it outside, or it stays in a huge heap on our couch.

I've been trying really hard lately to be more dilligent with starting and FINISHING my chores. Bear has therappy once a month in home and I do the night before scramble of pick-everything-up-and-shove-it-in-the-guest room kind of cleaning and it really stresses me out. Tomorrow is March's therapy session so instead of our own March Madness tonight I mopped last night, vacuumed and laundry today, and I plan on cleaning the bathroom tonight.

Here's to having a sressless therapy pregame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...