Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some Past Projects

I've always loved to make quilts for others, unfortunately, with owning a poor quality camera and an "I'm way too excited to give this away" in addition to my wait-till-the-last-minute finishing skills, I seem to always forget to take a picture.  I do have some pictures of some past quilts I have made and hopefully, I'll remember to take some of new projects.

Wilton Cake Decorating


 
My First Quilt Top Ever!

A Spring Quilt, my cheater pieced top.


Noodle-heads Foldover Bag
http://www.noodle-head.com/2010/03/fold-over-bag-tutorial.html

A Quilt for a new baby!
 

                                                             My first pattern pieced top.
    



Sorry for the crazy layout, Bogger's picture upload tool is super funky.  I think I'll stick to using HTML and uploading to another server for the next round of pictures.

Oh, and the best thing I ever made....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...