Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

Really stinks when you have an infant.  Hubs and I are just sitting around and big deal, it's 9PM, oh wait in terms of sleep it's 10PM.

Bear does not sleep well.  It is related to his muscle issues and we're constantly struggling to get more than an hour's sleep at a time.  We keep getting a few good nights thrown in there, just so we start getting hope, and then he's up screaming all night.

Sleep is a precious commodity in this household and I'm mourning the loss of an hour tonight.  I've warned Hubs that we may not be making it to Sunday School tomorrow, depending on the quality of sleep tonight.

My latest project is crafting Bear's 1st Birthday Invitations, we're having a blowout, a We-Survived-The-First-Year bash and we have lots of people to celebrate with.  I couldn't find anything I liked in the stores, cost or quality so I've been making my own.  I have about 50 to make and believe me when I say I'm a beginning paper crafter.  I'm going it with just a small die cutter.  Oh, and I only have one die.  So I have one shape I've cut out for the front and I'm just winging it for the rest.

I plan on making my own Happy Birthday Banner by printing out letters on the computer and cutting them out of cardstock.  I also plan on making pinwheels.  We'll see how it goes.

Currently, we're in the process of switching our master and guest bedroom so my sewing machine and supplies are inaccessible.  So I'll leave you with an old picture of my fabric stash.  There's a bunch more fabric now, it's folded neater.

What? Your stash doesn't have a cat?

Oh and despite there being more fabric, and folded neater, the cat is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...