Saturday, August 6, 2011

The future is a bright place.

I will be the first person to admit that I have struggled since Bear was born.  I’ve struggled with the past, present and future. While I think I will always struggle to look back on my birth story (and the following weeks) with any type of joy,  I’m coming into my own about today and tomorrow. 

I’ve always seen Bear’s accomplishments and successes as nothing short of a miracle.  However, there was always a nagging thought in the back of my mind about what he SHOULD be doing.

These past few days.  I see a miracle.  A true example of the blessings God bestows upon us.  Nothing else.  Nothing less.

This doesn’t meant that it won’t be difficult. It simply means it will be beautiful.  Some of the biggest challenges in life have the most amazing outcomes.

My son is a sight to behold.  With an amazing dimple deep in his right cheek and amazing spot deep in the center of my heart.

Cheers to today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...