Friday, August 5, 2011

What’s the best part of naptime?

When the UPS man shows up!                                                    
DSCN0685          

A quick inspection by the cat…all appears well            
DSCN0686

Kudos to Macy’s for no packing peanuts!                                   
DSCN0687                               

Yay for toaster ovens!
DSCN0688

I have a toaster oven.

I thought it was a great idea, it’s extra large capacity means that I can fit more in and use our oven less. That logic failed. We’ve been in this house since November 2009 and I think I’ve used it two, maybe three times.

It is the worst toaster oven I have ever used.  If I use the bottom rack the food burns on the bottom, if I use the top rack the food burns on the top.  I have to flip the bottom rack upside down so that it’s close to the middle.  I received it as a wedding gift off of our registry. 

In an effort to consume less electric (and produce less indoor heat in the summer) we have a new toaster oven.  It is small and hopefully will work well.  Oh and big thanks to my Mom for the generous gift.


Disclaimer- There were other items in that shipping box.  Macy’s did well with filling it and having very little excess space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...