Monday, April 18, 2011

Follow Up: April Accountability #4 Make Me Healthy Monday!

Since going Gluten Free I have a ton more energy.  I actually have not had a cup of coffee since Thursday.  This is big.  When I crawl into bed at night I actually have that feeling like when I was a little kid.  I still have a ton of energy and don't want to go to bed!

Before, I was crawling to the Keurig in the morning and downing a cup of coffee while Bear played on the floor.  I'm still putting him on the floor to play, but blogging instead so that we can start our day after his medicine has settled in his tummy.

It is definitely not an easy diet change to make, however, I feel AMAZING so it gives me a lot of motivation to stay away from gluten.  I think this is why dieting never worked for me before. I  would lose a couple of pounds and have great motivation but then it would stop.  And I would never feel better.  I would feel hungry, and irritable and still exhausted. 

Also, I'm down 5.5 lbs without even trying.  I feel less bloated, and have pep in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...