Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Sometimes, when life is this chaotic I get so caught up in the moment that I miss sight of the bigger picture.  Times like this, I need to pick out things that make my life what it is, and how thankful I really am.  So it's time for a reminder.

I am thankful for the little baby boy I get to wake up to every morning.
The baby with this crazy hair in the morning.



I am thankful for the husband I get to fall asleep with every night.

I am thankful for all the blessings God has provided to me and my family.  Hubs has a stable job, we have a roof over our head, and more love than is even imaginable.


The farmer who is willing to plow the back 2.5 acres so that we don't have to maintain it this year.

Days like this, that go into memory as some of the most beautiful nights ever.

Life.  I am so thankful that I get to be apart of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...