Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whole 30: Day 6

Breakfast:  2 bites of Bear’s banana and the rest of my Odwalla smoothie

Lunch:  Pork Chop with Sauerkraut and baby carrots

Snack:  1 taste of soup and serving of almonds

Dinner:  Coconut curry with chicken, red pepper and cauliflower rice

Snack:  Baby Carrots with cashew dip

 

Cauliflower ride is AMAZING!!! I really may never use rice again, it was that good.  I’ve been coming up with a bunch of recipes that sound amazing and I can’t wait to try them.


My energy is through the roof.  Not sure if I’m in a “Honeymoon Period” but I’ve really had no struggles after the first 2 days.  I have a few cravings but they pass quickly and I’m really trying to remember “This food will make me healthier or less healthy”. 

And I’m a long time junk food addict.  If I can do this, anyone can do this.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...