Thursday, January 17, 2013

Whole30: Day 15, 16, 17 and seizures

 

Tuesday hubs came down with a virus and was not in the mood to eat so I just made some hot dogs and a salad.  we had a boring day and I spent the evening getting ready for the doctor’s the next day.

 

Wednesday we had a doctor’s appointment for both boys and of course it decided to snow overnight and there were accidents every where.  I did have to grab a LaraBar and an apple for breakfast and we had taco salad for dinner.

 

Thursday Hubs finally went to the doctor after our meeting about transitioning to an IEP and they said he has a virus going around.  I made Paleo Paella for dinner and it was okay.  Then of course Bear had his first possible seizure during dinner and I stress ate and ate the whole plate of food.  I’m craving junk food in a stress way but trying to relax and let my emotions run their course. 

 

It’s very scary to witness a seizure and to have your child unable to respond.   Unfortunately, with his rare diagnosis came the possibility of seizures.  There was no guarantee he would ever develop them and we were hopeful with his normal brain MRI that he would be safe.  But, I think he definitely had one tonight.  Tomorrow I will be calling a new pediatric neurologist (we haven’t found one yet since we moved) and starting down the journey of seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...