Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whole30: Day 5

 

Breakfast:  Banana, half an avocado and a cup of half orange juice half water

Lunch: 1.5-2 eggs scrambled with coconut milk (I made 6 or 7 eggs for Hubs, Bear and Me and Bear ate about half my plate), 1 bite of apple (too mealy for me) and a pear

Dinner:  spring mix with strawberries and grilled pork chop with olive oil and red wine vinegar

Snack:  2 sips of Odwalla Mango Tango smoothie.  We were at Whole Foods and Hubs and I picked up a snack in case we were hungry while there.  However, I didn’t start mine till the way home and realized I wasn’t hungry so I figured I would save it for breakfast.

Today was a good day.  Hubs really struggled with cravings, but I didn’t.  We went to Whole Foods to get a few things (coconut butter, hot dogs, some fruit and salad dressings).

With 2 kids that get 11 hours of therapy a week I really needed some convenience food.  I’m spending all this time preparing dinner that we’re eating super later, etc.  So I wanted some time savers.

I did make “PALEO” mayo and I’m deciding whether or not to use it.  It’s technically against Whole30 because it’s paleo-fying junk food.  However, I normally do not use mayonaisse except in chicken or egg salad and it’s mixed 50/50 with mustard.  I don’t like mayonaisse so it wouldn’t screw up any psychological/emotional connection with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...